The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Paperback)
We strongly encourage all customers to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required for unvaccinated adults. Thank you!
Monday to Thursday 10AM to 7PM--Friday & Saturday 10AM to 8PM
--Open 11AM to 5PM on Sunday **Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Mass Market): $9.99
"Silva is a true genius."—BOB WOODWARD, POLITICO
L egendary spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon is in Venice repairing an altarpiece when he receives an urgent summons from the Italian police. The art dealer Julian Isherwood has stumbled upon a murder scene in Lake Como, and he’s being held as a suspect. To save his friend, Gabriel must perform one simple task: find the most famous missing painting in the world.
Sometimes the best way to find a stolen masterpiece is to steal another one. . . .
The dead man is a fallen spy with a secret: he had been trafficking in stolen artworks and selling them to a mysterious collector. Among those paintings is the world’s most iconic missing masterpiece: Caravaggio’s Nativity with St. Francis and St. Lawrence.
Gabriel embarks on a daring gambit to recover the Caravaggio that will take him on an exhilarating hunt—from Marseilles and Corsica to Paris and Geneva, and, finally, to a small private bank in Austria, where a dangerous man stands guard over the ill-gotten wealth of one of the world’s most brutal dictators. . . .
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the award-winning, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, House of Spies, The Other Woman, The New Girl, and The Order. He is best known for his long-running thriller series starring spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon. Silva’s books are critically acclaimed bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 30 languages. He resides in Florida with his wife, television journalist Jamie Gangel, and their twins, Lily and Nicholas. For more information visit www.danielsilvabooks.com
“The Heist by Silva is nothing short of phenomenal. It is his best work to date. And that is a huge statement since each novel has been unique and marvelous.” — Naples Daily News
“Ingenious.” — Fort Worth Star-Telegram
“The story is a twisting tale of moves and countermoves, and even if this is your introduction to Gabriel Allon, you’ll find the characters in the book come to life.” — Oklahoma City Oklahoman
“Silva has weaved together a story with intrigue, insight, and suspense.” — Crimespree Magazine
“A fun read….In erudition, action and temperament, Silva has made Allon the modern-day covert warrior extraordinaire.” — Kirkus
“Magnificent….This book has all the elements you love about Silva’s writing—his way with a plot, his incomparable characters, and the range of emotions he piles into his pages.” — Huffington Post
“Smart, unpredictable, and packed with bits of history, art, heart, and imagination, this is a page turner to be savored….When it comes to the vast club of practitioners of international spycraft, Silva is a cut above them all, and The English Girl is a masterwork.” — Neal Thompson, Amazon.com on The English Girl
“Although Gabriel’s adventures are set in the real world of greedy politicians and grabs for control of a diminishing supply of natural resources, ‘Israel’s avenging angel’ has the superhuman abilities that make for a satisfying fantasy.” — Columbus Dispatch on The English Girl
“Allon is a great political operative, but Silva is an even greater writer. That is what makes THE ENGLISH GIRL a must read.” — Huffington Post on The English Girl