Hide and Seek: An Inspector Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Novels #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Knots and Crosses (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #1) (Compact Disc): $8.99
- #2: Hide and Seek (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #2) (Compact Disc): $8.99
- #3: The Black Book (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #4: Strip Jack: An Inspector Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Novels #4) (Paperback): $17.09
- #5: The Black Book (Inspector Rebus #5) (Compact Disc): $13.49
- #6: Mortal Causes (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #8: Black and Blue (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #9: The Hanging Garden (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #13: Resurrection Men (Compact Disc): $107.09
- #14: Resurrection Men (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #18: Standing in Another Man's Grave Lib/E (Inspector Rebus #18) (Compact Disc): $76.49
- #19: Saints of the Shadow Bible (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #19) (Compact Disc): $76.49
- #20: Even Dogs in the Wild Lib/E (Inspector Rebus Mysteries #20) (Compact Disc): $98.99
At night the summer sky stays light over Edinburgh. But in a shadowy, crumbling housing development, a junkie lies dead of an overdose, his bruised body surrounded by signs of Satanic worship. Inspector Rebus could call the death and accident--but won't. Instead, he tracks down a violent-tempered young woman who knew the dead boy and heard him cry out his terrifying last words: "Hide! Hide!" Now, with the help of a bright, conflicted young detective, Rebus is following the girl through a brutal world of bad deals, bad dope and bad company. From a beautiful city's darkest side to the private sanctums of the upper crust, Rebus is seeking the perfect hiding place for a killer, in Hide and Seek, the second novel in the series from Ian Rankin.
About the Author
Ian Rankin is the worldwide #1 bestselling writer of the Inspector Rebus books, including Knots and Crosses, Hide and Seek, Let It Bleed, Black and Blue, Set in Darkness, Resurrection Men, A Question of Blood, The Falls and Exit Music. He is also the author of The Complaints and Doors Open. He has won an Edgar Award, a Gold Dagger for fiction, a Diamond Dagger for career excellence, and the Chandler-Fulbright Award. He has been elected a Hawthornden Fellow, and received the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for his contributions to literature. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 1982. He lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, with his wife and their two sons.
“Ian Rankin is up there among the best crime novelists at work today.” —Michael Connelly
“A superior series.” —The New York Times Book Review
“Ian Rankin, you cannot go wrong.” —The Boston Globe
“A novelist of great scope, depth, and power.” —Jonathan Kellerman