Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition, Collector's Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1) (Hardcover)
We are available Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for Limited Browsing, Order Pickup, Phone Orders, and Contactless Parking Lot Pickup. Order online 24 hours a day.
**Free Local Area Delivery on Tuesday and Friday**
Please Note: Many of the high demand books that say 'On our Shelves Now' are on hold for other customers. You can place an order and we will let you know when they come back in stock. Thank you for your patience.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Harry Potter series.
- #2: Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (Hardcover): $24.29
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $35.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $43.19
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $26.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $26.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $31.49
- Clothbound hardcover in slipcase
- Gold foil stamped artwork on book cover and slipcase
- Gilt-edged pages
- Two-and-a-half-foot-wide accordion-folded removable poster
- Two ribbon bookmarks
- Packed in bespoke individual mailing cartons
- Printed in Italy
About the Author
Jim Kay won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2012 for his illustrations in A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Jim studied illustration at the University of Westminster and since graduating has worked in the Archives of Tate Britain and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. Jim has produced concept work for television and contributed to a group exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. He now lives and works in Northamptonshire, England, with his partner and a rescued greyhound.