Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Prebound)
Winter Storms: If a winter storm is brewing, please call us at 401-331-9097 to see if we are open.
Per Gov. McKee's Mandate: All guests are required to wear a mask regardless of their vaccination status. Thank you!
Monday to Thursday 10AM to 7PM--Friday & Saturday 10AM to 8PM
--Now Open 11AM to 5PM on Sunday! **Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Illustrated): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Prebound): $21.80
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Prebound): $24.50
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Prebound): $24.50
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Prebound): $26.95
Ever since Harry Potter had come home for the summer, the Dursleys had been so mean and hideous that all Harry wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature who says that if Harry returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it does. For in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor and a spirit who haunts the girls' bathroom. But then the real trouble begins -- someone is turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects...Harry Potter himself.