Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Prebound)
We are requiring masks if you are unvaccinated.
We will still be wearing masks in consideration of others. Thank you!
Expanded Hours as of 9/7/21:
Monday to Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
--And Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
**Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Brian Selznick Cover Edition) (Prebound): $24.50
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Prebound): $21.80
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Prebound): $24.50
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Prebound): $24.50
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Brian Selznick Cover Edition) (Prebound): $26.95
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Brian Selznick Cover Edition) (Prebound): $29.40
Ever since Harry Potter had come home for the summer, the Dursleys had been so mean and hideous that all Harry wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature who says that if Harry returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it does. For in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor and a spirit who haunts the girls' bathroom. But then the real trouble begins -- someone is turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects...Harry Potter himself.