Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Prebound)
We are available Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for Limited Browsing, Order Pickup, Phone Orders, and Contactless Parking Lot Pickup. Order online 24 hours a day.
**Free Local Area Delivery on Tuesday and Friday**
*USPS shipping is taking up to 2-3 weeks instead of 2-7 days, please consider contactless Parking Lot Pickup if you are in the area.
Please Note: Many of the high demand books that say 'On our Shelves Now' are on hold for other customers. We are hoping that they will be back in stock at the warehouse around the middle of June. Thank you for your patience.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Prebound): $19.62
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Prebound): $19.62
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Prebound): $22.05
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Prebound): $22.05
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Brian Selznick Cover Edition) (Prebound): $24.26
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Prebound): $24.26
Ever since Harry Potter had come home for the summer, the Dursleys had been so mean and hideous that all Harry wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature who says that if Harry returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it does. For in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor and a spirit who haunts the girls' bathroom. But then the real trouble begins -- someone is turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects...Harry Potter himself.