Brain Quest for Threes, Revised 4th Edition: 300 Questions and Answers to Get a Smart Start (Other)
We are available Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for Limited Browsing, Order Pickup, Phone Orders, and Contactless Parking Lot Pickup. Order online 24 hours a day.
**Free Local Area Delivery on Tuesday and Friday**
Please Note: Many of the high demand books that say 'On our Shelves Now' are on hold for other customers. You can place an order and we will let you know when they come back in stock. Thank you for your patience.
It's fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions. Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game. Brain Quest for Threes introduces tots aged 3-4 to learning in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, covering shapes, colors, letter, numbers, opposites, and more. In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest for Threes features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it. Featuring:
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 300 questions and answers covering colors, counting, letters, shapes, opposites, and more
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own - and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy