Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (CD-Audio)
We strongly encourage all customers to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required for unvaccinated adults. Thank you!
Monday to Thursday 10AM to 7PM--Friday & Saturday 10AM to 8PM
--Open 11AM to 5PM on Sunday **Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (CD-Audio): $24.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (MinaLima Edition) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Paperback): $16.99
There is a door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror?
Here are just a few things on Harry's mind:
• A Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher with a personality like poisoned honey.
• A venomous, disgruntled house-elf
• Ron as keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team
• The looming terror of the end-of-term Ordinary Wizarding Level exams
. . . and of course, the growing threat of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. In the richest installment yet of J. K. Rowling's seven-part story, Harry Potter is faced with the unreliability of the very government of the magical world and the impotence of the authorities at Hogwarts.
Despite this (or perhaps because of it), he finds depth and strength in his friends, beyond what even he knew, boundless loyalty; and unbearable sacrifice.
Though thick runs the plot, listeners will race through these tapes and leave Hogwarts, like Harry, wishing only for the next train back.
About the Author
J. K. ROWLING has written fiction since she was a child. Jo enjoyed telling her made-up stories to her younger sister and wrote her first "book" at the age of six--a story about a rabbit called Rabbit! She started writing the Harry Potter series after the idea occurred to her on a train journey where she admits Harry "just strolled into my head fully formed."
JIM DALE is the voice of all the characters in the Harry Potter audiobook series. This work has won him the Grammy Award (2000), two Grammy nominations, and two AudioFile Earphone Awards.