Weird But True Ocean (Paperback)
We are still requiring masks as children under 12 cannot get vaccinated.
Please wear a mask in consideration of others. Thank you!--More information
New Spring Hours!! Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
--New Sunday Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
**Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Weird But True 10 (Hardcover): $20.79
- #4: Weird But True! 2: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.95
- #5: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Hardcover): $20.79
- #6: National Geographic Kids Weird But True! 6: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Hardcover): $20.79
- #8: Weird But True! 4: 300 Outrageous Facts (Hardcover): $18.59
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Hardcover): $20.79
- #10: Weird But True: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.95
Dive into these fishy facts: Did you know that the prehistoric shark, megalodon, had jaws so big that it could swallow a car? Or that goats, pigs, dogs, cats, and even an alpaca have all learned how to surf? And if that's not weird enough for ya, one man even rowed solo across the Pacific Ocean for 312 days!
In this book filled with 300 wacky facts and pictures, you'll glimpse the ocean's weirdest wildlife, uncover shocking shipwrecks, and meet sensational seafarers, from pirates and sailors to ground-breaking marine scientists. Perfect for ocean enthusiasts and trivia-loving landlubbers alike!
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through its award-winning books, magazines, website, television series, radio show, apps, games, and events, and it is the only major kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.