Moscow Rules (Compact Disc)
Given the increased rate of COVID-19 transmission in RI, we encourage you to wear your mask regardless of your vaccination status. Thank you!
Monday to Thursday 10AM to 7PM--Friday & Saturday 10AM to 8PM
--Now Open 10AM to 6PM on Sunday! **Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: La Chica Nueva (the New Girl) (Gabriel Allon #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #13) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #14: The Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: The Other Woman (Gabriel Allon #18) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
Over the course of ten previous novels, Daniel Silva has established himself as one of the world's finest writers of international intrigue and espionage--"a worthy successor to such legends as Frederick Forsyth and John le Carr " (Chicago Sun-Times)--and Gabriel Allon as "one of the most intriguing heroes of any thriller series" (The Philadelphia Inquirer).
Now the death of a journalist leads Allon to Russia, where he finds that, in terms of spycraft, even he has something to learn. He's playing by Moscow rules now.
It is not the grim, gray Moscow of Soviet times but a new Moscow, awash in oil wealth and choked with bulletproof Bentleys. A Moscow where power resides once more behind the walls of the Kremlin and where critics of the ruling class are ruthlessly silenced. A Moscow where a new generation of Stalinists is plotting to reclaim an empire lost and to challenge the global dominance of its old enemy, the United States.
One such man is Ivan Kharkov, a former KGB colonel who built a global investment empire on the rubble of the Soviet Union. Hidden within that empire, however, is a more lucrative and deadly business. Kharkov is an arms dealer--and he is about to deliver Russia's most sophisticated weapons to al-Qaeda. Unless Allon can learn the time and place of the delivery, the world will see the deadliest terror attacks since 9/11--and the clock is ticking fast.
Filled with rich prose and breathtaking turns of plot, Moscow Rules is at once superior entertainment and a searing cautionary tale about the new threats rising to the East--and Silva's finest novel yet.