LEWSER!: More Doonesbury in the Time of Trump (Paperback)
We are available Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for Limited Browsing, Order Pickup, Phone Orders, and Contactless Parking Lot Pickup. Order online 24 hours a day.
**Free Local Area Delivery on Tuesday and Friday**
Please Note: Many of the high demand books that say 'On our Shelves Now' are on hold for other customers. You can place an order and we will let you know when they come back in stock. Thank you for your patience.
Other Books in Series
- #9: Action Figure!: The Life and Times of Doonesbury's Uncle Duke (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #19: Buck Wild Doonesbury: A Doonesbury Book (Paperback): $13.46
- #20: Duke 2000: Whatever It Takes: A Doonesbury Book (Paperback): $13.46
- #21: The Revolt of the English Majors: A Doonesbury Book (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #23: Got War?: A Doonesbury Book (Paperback): $17.06
- #26: Dude: The Big Book of Zonker (Doonesbury #26) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #27: The War Within: One More Step at a Time (Doonesbury #27) (Paperback): $8.99
- #30: My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?: The Tweets of Roland Hedley (Doonesbury #30) (Paperback): $8.09
- #32: Signature Wound: Rocking TBI (Doonesbury #32) (Paperback): $8.99
- #33: Red Rascal's War: A Doonesbury Book (Hardcover): $17.99
- #35: Mel's Story: Surviving Military Sexual Assault (Doonesbury #35) (Paperback): $8.99
- #36: The Weed Whisperer: A Doonesbury Book (Hardcover): $26.99
- #37: Yuge!: 30 Years of Doonesbury on Trump (Paperback): $13.49
A mirthful and merciless skewering of the Trump administration from the senior statesman of political cartooning, Garry Trudeau.
From the Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist whose acclaimed Yuge!: 30 Years of Doonesbury on Trump blew up the bestseller list, G.B. Trudeau's third (and final?) collection of Doonesbury Trump cartoons takes readers through the dark heart of Trump's presidency and into 2020 election mania. Including two years' worth of original Doonesbury Sundays, full-color spreads, and 18 previously unpublished strips, the completion of Trudeau's Trump trilogy arrives just as the 2020 election is in full swing.
About the Author
G. B. Trudeau has been drawing his Pulitzer Prize-winning comic strip for more than forty years. In addition to cartooning, Trudeau has worked in theater, film, and television. He also has been a contributing columnist for the New York Times op-ed page and later an essayist for Time magazine. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences. He lives in New York City with his wife, Jane Pauley. They have three grown children.