Ripley's Believe It or Not! Lobsters Are Red: But Sometimes They're Not! (Little Books #4) (Board book)
We are still requiring masks as children under 12 cannot get vaccinated.
Please wear a mask in consideration of others. Thank you!--More information
New Spring Hours!! Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
--New Sunday Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
**Order online any time.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Little Books series.
- #1: Ripley's Believe It or Not! Wacky 1-2-3 (Little Books #1) (Board book): $6.99
- #2: Ripley's Believe It or Not! ODDphabet (Little Books #2) (Board book): $6.99
- #3: Ripley's Believe It or Not! It's a Circle : But Not Just a Circle! (Little Books #3) (Board book): $6.99
- #5: Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odd Opposites (Little Books #5) (Board book): $6.99
- #6: Ripley's Believe It or Not! Funny Feelings (Little Books #6) (Board book): $6.99
Following on the heels of the delightful ODDphabet and Wacky 1-2-3 board books, kids ages 0–5 can learn their colors with Lobsters Are Red (But Sometimes They’re Not!).
Everyone knows that lobsters are red! But sometimes they’re other colors, too. Meet a blue lobster along with animals, foods, and places that sometimes are the colors you expect them to be, but sometimes they’re not! The Lobsters Are Red board book features original illustrations based on real “believe it or not” facts.
Weird, wonderful, and all true…Believe It or Not!
About the Author
Ripley Publishing, is an arm of Ripley Entertainment Inc., the owner of the internationally famous trademark Ripley's Believe It or Not! as world authority on all that is unbelievable. The company offers up its vast archives of the strange and unusual through books, ebooks, apps, television shows, tourist attractions, motion pictures, merchandise and the worldwide syndication of its daily newspaper cartoon. Ripley researchers across the globe are busy each day digging deep into the world of the odd and bizarre to compile enough fresh an exciting material to fill the Believe It or Not! series of books published each year.