The Pop-Up Guide: Natural Wonders (Novelty book)
We strongly encourage all customers to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required for unvaccinated adults. Thank you!
Monday to Thursday 10AM to 7PM--Friday & Saturday 10AM to 8PM
--Open 11AM to 5PM on Sunday **Order online any time.
An immense canyon, the world's highest peak, and colorful lights that fill the night sky! Travel around the world with these multilayered 3-D scenes that leap off the eye-opening pages of this Pop-Up Guide™. Children can find out more about them and other marvels in this unique look at the world's natural wonders!
• 10 big multilayered pop-ups!
• Descriptive text and labeled illustrations for quick and easy learning
• Built-in elastic bands that allow readers to prop open and display their favorite scene
• Sturdy construction that's perfect for at-home or on-the-go
Fans of the Pop-Up Guide™: Natural Wonders will also enjoy the others book in the series, Space and Vehicles.
• Pop-up books for kids
• Educational books for children aged 3 to 5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children
About the Author
After writing for children's newspapers for many years, Sandra Laboucarie left Paris to return to Toulouse, where she now writes books for children.
Charline Picard earned a degree in drafting and design with a concentration in illustration. Currently working for a video game studio, she illustrates using watercolors or the computer, for magazines and newspapers, books, and advertisements. She lives in Lyon, France.