Create a wish list for an upcoming event or occasion and share it with friends and family! Use a wish list to keep track of what to read next! Teachers: create wish lists for classroom books that parents can shop for online or in-store!
Questions? Please do not hesitate to give us a call at 401-331-9097 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CREATE A WISH LIST
- Make an account with us. You can log in or create one here.
- Once you are logged into your account, search or browse for a book and click on "Add to Wish List.’" A pop-up box will come up where you can create a wish list or add a new one if you have already created one.
WISH LIST SETTINGS
You must have at least one book on a wish list to update any settings. Please do not forget to save your changes as they will not be saved automatically.
- Select "My Account" or click on the person icon at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Select the "Wish List" tab.
- Select the name of the wish list you would like to edit.
- To remove a title, check the box under the "Remove" column next to the book cover. Then click, "Update Wish List."
- To reorder the list, click on the four-sided arrow next to a book cover and drag the selected title to the desired spot.
- For detailed settings, expand the "Wish list settings" section underneath "Update Wish List" and "Download Wish List as CSV."
- Here are some helpful hints for the following fields:
- TITLE (required): Change the name of your wish list here.
- YOUR NAME (required): This defaults to your email address, but you may change it if you like.
- EVENT OR EXPIRATION DATE: You may assign a specific date (a birthday, wedding, or special occasion) or you can extend the date as long as you want.
- HIDE EXPIRATION DATE: Uncheck if for a birthday, wedding, or special occasion with a set date.
- MAKE WISHLIST PRIVATE: Check to hide a wish list from website search results. You can still share a list via email.
- DO NOT SHIP: Check only if all books will be picked up at the bookstore. Otherwise, please provide a shipping address under "Mailing address" and check "use this address as delivery address."
- OPT OUT: Check if you would like to avoid being notified of a wish list's expiration.
- NOTES: Add any details or further information for buyers if appropriate.
- SAVE: Save any changes to your settings!
EMAIL YOUR WISH LIST
- Cick on the "Email Your Wish list" link or scroll down to the section if it is already expanded.
- Add the recipient(s) email address(es). You must separate multiple email addresses with commas.
- Personalize the subject and message of your email if desired. Otherwise, the default text shown will be the subject and content of your email.
- Check the "I'm not a robot" box if you aren't.
- Click "Email Wish List."
- Click "Share Your Wish List" under the title of the wish list at the top of the page.
- Click "Get Shareable Link" and send your wish list's URL to friends and family!
The ISBNs for the books you have added to your wish list will show up in the "Bulk Upload" box. If you delete any of them, it will remove that book from your list. You may also use this field to add a list of ISBNs instead of adding each individual title by browsing for the book.